If you’re here, something is striking a chord with you. It’s time to get started, and it’s really easy. Book a phone conversation, we’ll talk for an hour about what you want coaching on and see if we’re a good fit. If not, I’m happy to refer you to other options. If we are a good fit, we’ll build a package together that’s just for you, including your coaching fee – I work on a sliding scale.
Who benefits from coaching?
If you see yourself in any of the statements below, please set up a time for us to talk today – I can’t wait to speak with you!
- I want to take charge and explore unexpected paths for my life.
- I used to love my work, but now I don’t. I’m not sure if I should change my job, my career, or stick it out and try to make it better.
- I’m applying for jobs, but I don’t really care if I get any of them (…though there is this other idea that I’ve been thinking about…)
- I just got a new leadership role, and I’m terrified.
- I’m at a plateau, and I want to step up my leadership.
- I see things I want to change, and I realize I’m waiting for someone to invite me to be a leader.
- I want to get paid what I’m worth!
- I want to learn how to negotiate as a life skill.
- The pay gap really bothers me, and I want to close it for myself and others.
- I want the best for the tiny human(s) in my life and for myself, and I’m working on figuring out what that means. Everyone else’s (conflicting!) expectations & judgment aren’t helping.
- I want our kids (and they’re all our kids) to play and learn together and have equity of opportunity.
- I want to work, and I want a family life, but traditional ideas about “work/life balance” aren’t doing it for me. Aren’t there other options?
In all areas:
- I want to do big shit in this world
- I want to live fully, knowing that I’m taking big possibilities seriously and putting the work into seeing if I can make them real. I’m taking risks that are equivalent to my vision. I’m living knowing that any compromises I’m making along the way are the right ones for me. I know I’ll make mistakes and will sometimes fail, but that I’ll also sometimes succeed spectacularly and learn a lot along the way.
- I know (or am starting to realize) that racism and other forms of discrimination have a real, damaging impact on my life and the lives of others. I want to explore what I don’t know, and figure out how to be more effective in creating change for myself and others.