This post is for the election worker the day after votes are counted. Or the person who just got laid off from CNN. Or the person who will be laid off December 31 (thanks Harris v Quinn!), or for anyone who sees the end of their current job on the horizon, and wants to make their next career move to count. Today’s blog is an overview of the process of getting a meaningful next job, with a challenge to get started. I’ll be sharing...Read More
- People of color: 50%
- Movement people: 50%
- Women: 75%
- People with disabilities: 20%
- LGBTQ people: 20%
- When public heartbreak is the tip of a very ugly iceberg.
- Guest Blog – The new segregation: How can we have racial harmony when our kids go to segregated schools?
- Segregation and The Best San Francisco Schools You’ve Never Heard Of.
- But would you send your kids there…?
- Don’t Leave Money On The Table. How Wonder Woman can help you negotiate a raise.