You might not know this about me, but I sing in a sassy barbershop quartet called Lucky Pitches. This is our second year together, and we’re starting to sound really great. In the process of getting ready for our competition this year I’ve been reminded firsthand of the leadership lessons my clients master as they step up to the next level. I coach clients who have just earned a big promotion or stepped up to lead an organization, and many...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "good leadership"
- People of color: 50%
- Movement people: 50%
- Women: 75%
- People with disabilities: 20%
- LGBTQ people: 20%
- When public heartbreak is the tip of a very ugly iceberg.
- Guest Blog – The new segregation: How can we have racial harmony when our kids go to segregated schools?
- Segregation and The Best San Francisco Schools You’ve Never Heard Of.
- But would you send your kids there…?
- Don’t Leave Money On The Table. How Wonder Woman can help you negotiate a raise.