This week of school assignments, I noticed a family hanging out in the park with children my age, and struck up a conversation. It turns out they are homeless. The five year old daughter who chased my son around (that’s his favorite game too!) got into John Muir, where there is a great principal & staff, in my humble opinion. The twelve year old daughter is sharp as a tack and charming; she loves reading magical comic books with dragons and...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "opinion"
- People of color: 50%
- Movement people: 50%
- Women: 75%
- People with disabilities: 20%
- LGBTQ people: 20%
- When public heartbreak is the tip of a very ugly iceberg.
- Guest Blog – The new segregation: How can we have racial harmony when our kids go to segregated schools?
- Segregation and The Best San Francisco Schools You’ve Never Heard Of.
- But would you send your kids there…?
- Don’t Leave Money On The Table. How Wonder Woman can help you negotiate a raise.