If you love this image as much as I do, buy it from the creators here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SatrunTwinsArtShop One of the most satisfying parts of my job is helping people negotiate raises, the biggest one to date is a 35% increase! For people of color, women and LGBTQ workers there is a pay gap which means there is almost certainly money left on the table. April 14 is “Equal Pay Day” – the day that women would have to...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "Pay Gap"
- People of color: 50%
- Movement people: 50%
- Women: 75%
- People with disabilities: 20%
- LGBTQ people: 20%
- When public heartbreak is the tip of a very ugly iceberg.
- Guest Blog – The new segregation: How can we have racial harmony when our kids go to segregated schools?
- Segregation and The Best San Francisco Schools You’ve Never Heard Of.
- But would you send your kids there…?
- Don’t Leave Money On The Table. How Wonder Woman can help you negotiate a raise.