A recent article talks about how a some tech companies are jumping directly into the fray and advocating for legislation that will protect people from getting evicted as landlords seek to cash in on renters/buyers who make tech salaries. See the article here: Salesforce and other tech companies support Ellis Act Reform. For some really cool charts of and maps of trends in evictions, check out the link to the Anti-Eviction Mapping project below....Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "tech companies"
- People of color: 50%
- Movement people: 50%
- Women: 75%
- People with disabilities: 20%
- LGBTQ people: 20%
- When public heartbreak is the tip of a very ugly iceberg.
- Guest Blog – The new segregation: How can we have racial harmony when our kids go to segregated schools?
- Segregation and The Best San Francisco Schools You’ve Never Heard Of.
- But would you send your kids there…?
- Don’t Leave Money On The Table. How Wonder Woman can help you negotiate a raise.